- By submitting your personal data to us you give CEEC (Singapore) your full consent to collect, process, share (when necessary) and store your data.
- We process the following, but not limited to, personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP number and other data you may share with us on this website at any time.
- Personal data will be processed in order to answer an inquiry directed using the contact form and to conduct any further contact at your request made for general inquiries, events, membership or other purposes. Personal data will also be collected when users apply for membership with us through this website. The basis for the processing of personal data are actions taken by us at your request before the conclusion of the contract.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of providing it makes it impossible to provide the requested services.
- Personal data will be stored for the period during which the user is a Member of the Chamber and at least one year thereafter or one year from the date of sending the inquiry.
- You have the right to request access to personal data, rectification, deletion and the right to limit its processing. In addition, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, the right to data transfer and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- Please note that your personal data will be transferred to the current Board Members of the CEEC in order for the parties to assess the candidate’s eligibility for membership; our subcontractors, i.e. to IT service providers. If you do not wish to do so, please drop us on email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of any beach we reserve the right to share your data with regulatory authorities and government institutions such as but not limited to Singapore Police Force and legal institutions in the Republic of Singapore.
- By sharing your personal data and contact details you consent that CEEC (Singapore) and any Member of the Board of CEEC (Singapore) may contact you for various purposes via email, phone, sms and/ or any other channels and means.
CEEC (Singapore) does not accept any legal, monetary or other liability of any injury, loss or damage incurred by the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the data or materials accessed; or any misleading information through this website and therefore do not guarantee its completeness, truth, accuracy or its suitability for any particular purpose. This website may contain third party links to other websites and pages outside of our domain and organisations. We accept no liability for any injury, loss, offence or damage incurred from clicking on third party links found on our website. By entering www.ceec.org.sg you assume all risks associated with use of this website, including the risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted on this website.
Please report any issues to email@example.com